(1) It is capable of producing metal parts with complex shapes, clear outlines, and thin-walled deep cavities. . The dimensional accuracy of the die-casting parts is relatively high, the surface roughness is Ra0.8-3.2um, and the interchangeability is good.
(2) High material utilization rate. Because the precision of die-casting parts is relatively high, it can be used as long as it is slightly machined, and some die-casting parts can be used directly. With efficient production. Due to the high-speed filling, the filling time is short, the metal industry solidifies quickly, and the cycle speed of the die-casting operation is fast. Easy to use inserts.
(1) Because it is a high-speed filling, the cooling rate is relatively fast, and the air in the cavity cannot be discharged in time, so that the die-casting parts often have pores and oxidized inclusions, which greatly reduces the quality of the die-casting parts. Heat treatment is not possible.
(2) The cost of die casting machine and die casting mold is relatively high, which is not suitable for small batch production.
(3) The size of die castings is limited. The type of die casting alloy is limited. Mainly used for die casting zinc alloy, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy and copper alloy.
Room 1917, Hongyue Building,777# Chaoyang south street,Jingxiu Dist,Baoding,China.
P: 86 312 6780859