|Hot forging forged steel universal joints|
Hot mould forging
Hot forging forged steel universal joints
industry relates to the advantages they provide in various applications such as:
· Tractors. Forged steel facilitates increased durability and resistance to impacts and fatigue for rotating blades, connecting
rods/shafts, crankshafts, and blunt extensions used in tractors.
· Combines. Wear to high-speed moving parts due to friction and impacts is common in combine operation. Using forged steel
for these parts offers increased durability for blades and other components.
· Plows. Forged steel components resist the friction wear and impact damage common to plowing operations.
· Hammer blades. Forged steel hammer blades offer superior long-term impact resistance throughout their service life in comparison
to steel-cast blades.
· Machine engines. Torque and fatigue create wear and failure in machine engines, but forged steel extends the lifecycle of these
parts and components.
· Backhoes. Forged steel provides greater resistance against the impacts and high torque common with backhoe operation.
· Air valves. Using forged steel rather than cast steel improves the pressure tolerance capabilities of air valves.
Room 1917, Hongyue Building,777# Chaoyang south street,Jingxiu Dist,Baoding,China.
P: 86 312 6780859